For more information about this page and how to use it, click here.
Inventory No: CAM.259  

Historic Name: Conventual Church of Saint Mary and Saint John
Common Name:
Address: 980 Memorial Dr
City/Town: Cambridge
Village/Neighborhood: Old Cambridge
Local No: OC II-C7; 48
Year Constructed: 1936
Architect(s): Cram and Ferguson
Architectural Style(s): Romanesque Revival
Use(s): Church; Monastery
Significance: Architecture; Religion
Area(s):    CAM.G: Cambridge Multiple Resource Area
Designation(s): Nat'l Register Individual Property (4/13/1982); Nat'l Register MRA (4/13/1982)
Building Material(s): Wall: Stone, Cut; Stucco


MHC Home   |    MACRIS Home